Reservation Policies & House Rules
- Rates are for double occupancy
- Rates do not include breakfast.
- Breakfast is charged as an Extra @ $10 per person
- There is a minimum 2-night stay for long weekends.(Once a room is booked for 2 nights, then 1 night may become available.)
- We welcome weekly, monthly and seasonal stays. Please contact us for a quote.
- A deposit of 50% is required to secure a reservation. We accept most credit cards or Interac e-transfer
- The balance is payable upon arrival and is automatically charged to the credit card provided unless advised otherwise by the guest.
- Summer (May - Oct) between 2:00 pm and 8:00 pm
- Winter (Nov - April) between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm
Approximate arrival time is
required at time of booking.
- 11:00 am
Should alternate times be necessary to accommodate your activity, please let us know at time of booking.
Our 12-hour Cancellation Grace Period with no penalty is in place as a courtesy should a guest change their mind within the first 12 hours of making a reservation.
Reason for a Cancellation Policy: Small inns and bed & breakfast establishments, have only one of each bedroom and, once booked and secured with a deposit, that bedroom is blocked off and held for the guest who has booked it. The bedroom then becomes unavailable to anyone else who wishes to book it. Therefore, a cancellation, depending on the timing, usually results in lost revenue for the establishment and the closer it is to the date of the booking, the less likely it is that that bedroom will become booked at all.
- For cancellations occurring less than 7 days prior to the reservation - there are no refunds and the full amount of reservation is payable.
- For cancellations occurring 8 to 21 days prior to the reservation - the deposit is not refunded but is applied to a future stay.
- For cancellations occurring more than 21 days prior to the reservation - the guest is entitled to a full refund of their deposit less a $30 administration fee.
In all cases, should the canceled room(s) become rented, then the more than 21 days policy applies.
Exceptions are always considered in extenuating circumstances.
Cancellations of group bookings are treated as special cases and handled on an individual basis.
GROUND LEVEL bedrooms have private entrances/walk-outs to patios and full access to the ground level Common Area.
UPPER LEVEL bedrooms use the main entrance and do not have walk-outs or balconies These bedrooms are not connected to the common area and may have limited use of common area.
- Breakfast is available at 9:00 am.
If alternate times are necessary because of a guest's activity while here, arrangements must be made at time of booking.
- Service is in one of the two dining areas or may be served buffet style with the option to take out to patios or garden. Service is at the discretion of the establishment.
All rooms are double occupancy - only 2 people.
Exceptions are posted by individual room.
House keys, room keys and access codes are provided on an as-needed basis. Keys and codes are for the limited use of the registered guest. A $30 fee will be charged for unreturned keys.
For the health, safety and comfort of all of our guests ...
Although we are animal lovers, in order to protect the house and grounds and for the health, safety and comfort of all our guests, we have a NO PETS Policy
We are a 100% smoke-free facility and we strictly maintain our NO SMOKING Policy which disallows smoking of any kind anywhere on the premises, patios, grounds or wooded areas adjacent or close to the house.
We reserve the right to impose a fine for non-compliance.
For the health, safety and comfort reasons, we ask all of our guests to refrain from using strong perfumes and other strong fragrances while on the premises.